31 March 2021
PSRE Co Announces Release of PASS/HYDROSYSTEM 4.4
PSRE Co is pleased to announce that a new version of PASS/HYDROSYSTEM, comprehensive software for piping hydraulic & thermal analysis, is released.
PASS/HYDROSYSTEM 4.4 contains significant improvements, including the following:
- A new 4Q Suter curves-based model of centrifugal pumps for waterhammer analysis;
- Upstream analysis of unbranched pipelines with choked flow and complete vaporization or condensation;
- Easy access to Simulis Thermodynamic properties and phase equilibrium calculator (with all thermodynamic model fine tuning) from program user interface;
- Group editing of branches parameters (diameters, temperatures, etc.) and piping elements properties (location, soil, thermal insulation, etc.);
- Dynamic view of the parameters selection process which allows to evaluate the progress and convergence of the calculation, and interrupt calculation process if necessary.
To learn more about PASS/HYDROSYSTEM 4.4, visit Knowledge Base and watch recording of What’s New in PASS/HYDROSYSTEM 4.4 webinar.
We recommend all customers with active Support to download the latest version.
To update your dongle, please send request to email@example.com.