31 August 2020
PASS/EQUIP Vessels 3.2 is released
PSRE Сo is pleased to announce that PASS/EQUIP Vessels 3.2 is released.
The new software version contains significant enhancements, such as new features and new calculation capabilities.
The most important changes and new analysis features are listed below:
- calculation of the model for several loading cases, with the ability to change the operating fluid, its density, pressure, temperature;
- calculation of the minimum design temperature of material applicability (MDMT) in accordance with ASME VIII-1 and the need for additional impact tests;
- seismic loads according to EN 1998, wind loads according to EN 1991;
- nozzle reinforcement in shells and heads according to ASME VIII-2;
- support skirts according to ASME VIII-1, ASME VIII-2, EN 13445-3;
- supporting assembly of skirt according to Bednar, D. Moss, EN-13445-3;
- spherical cover according to ASME VIII-2;
- ring support for vertical vessels according to EN 13445-3.
Visit the product page to get more information about PASS/EQUIP 3.2.
All users with active Maintenance Support are recommended download the new software version.