10 October 2020
Register for Plant Engineering Workshop 2020 (PEW20)
PASS team is pleased to announce participation in #PEW20 which will take place on October 19-23, 2020!
The Workshop is organized by InIPED and will take place via web-conferences. The objectives are to promote new developments in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Operation and Maintenance business.
Seminars will be pre-recorded. Workshops will be live and free. You will be able to send questions to the speakers during that week.
PASS team will highlight 2 topics on the seminars:
- Several ASME B31 and EN 13480 Issues Needed to Know by Any Pipe Stress Engineer (Already Available on YouTube!)
- Importance of Bourdon Effect. True and Effective Axial Force
In addition, Dr. Alex Matveev will hold a workshop ‘Several practical topics of pipe analysis’.
Monday, October 19th, 12:00 CEST (duration is 2 hours).
Several typical topic of piping stress analysis to be reviewed with “how to do” demonstration using of PASS software:
- How to perform pipe stress analysis from water hammer loads
- How to consider nozzle and vessel flexibilities during pipe stress analysis and check stresses in
nozzle-vessel junction point
- How to model equipment (storage tank, fired heater, pumps, compressors, turbines)
- How to model buried/underground piping. What are restrained and unrestrained pipes?
- Special situations: Modular Design, Tall Pipe Risers, Friction in cold state, how to avoid zero
anchor loads from piping.
Do you want to register for free to this excellent workshop?
Register for all conference PEW20